Monday, 25 February 2013
Diposkan olehDeddy _ di 06:37
Carnations Flower The scientific name of this plant is the Dianthus caryophyllus L. These plants originated from the Mediterranean region, usually flowering in early spring. Carnations Flower name comes from the Greek ancestors are as flowers used for the coronation ceremony rise a degree or royal throne in the southern and western central europe.
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
Diposkan olehDedy Anwari di 22:43
You happy with the roses flower and want to rose drawing, follow step by step Easy Rose Flower to Draw.
- Starting step by drawing rosebud shape in which the shape of wine glasses. Next, draw the shape of a flower, and then add a line shaft.
- Now you will draw two lines that make the bud petals seen taking shape
- Another interesting petals as you can see here, and then draw the lip folded for diselah right eyelid. Sketch of the center of the flower like this, and then move on to the next step as shown.
- add rosebud detail, and then start sketching the shape stem roses that as you can see here, this is a simple lesson to follow
- For your last drawing step you should do is draw in the maelstrom in the middle of the rose, and then sketch the leaves and leaf stems. All that is left edge should be on the pull with jagged edges, removing lines and interesting shapes in step one. Now you can see the result, I hope you can enjoy this time drawing lessons, you can color the rose is red, or white, other colors according roses. Please see caption below so you can better understand.